|Chocolate Peanut Sweeties||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 1 hour 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour 30 mins
Serves: 5 Doz.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 5 dozens mini pretzels twists (about 3 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners’ sugar until combined. Shape into 1-in. balls press one on each pretzel. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until peanut butter mixture is firm, about 1 hour. In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and oil. Dip the peanut butter ball into chocolate. Return to baking sheet, pretzel side down. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in the refrigerator.
Reduced-fat or generic-brand peanut butter is not recommended for use in this recipe.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe