Over the last few months, I’ve been testing and reviewing Finish® Power & Free™ Dishwasher tabs. I have used Finish® detergent for the last seven years, and am brand loyal because it’s a great product. I am always interested in trying new products, but when one works so well, why change it?
So what’s “new” with Finish® Brand? Their new Power & Free™ formula offers the same great cleaning power you’ve come to expect, but is now made with less harsh chemicals. Since my kids help to clean up after each meal, it makes me feel great to know that they’re not handling such harsh chemicals!
I also love that the detergent is contained in these little tabs which dissolve quickly. My dishes come out sparkling clean.
Less chemicals + easy to use + sparkling clean dishes = what’s not to love?
- Finish® Power & Free™ detergents feature Hydrogen Peroxide Action to power away the toughest food messes
- Detergents (Quantum & Powerball) contain no chlorine bleach and use less fragrances and dyes versus regular Finish® detergents
- Finish® Jet-Dry® Power & Free™ contains less harsh chemicals versus the regular formula
I’m proud to be a #FinishMom and definitely give the Power & Free™ detergents my stamp of approval.
Check out how you can get a free sample of Finish® Power & Free™ here:
I’m also very happy to tell you that Finish® is giving away a $100 Visa gift card to one of you! Woo hoo!! How’s that for a nice way to head into Back to School season?
How to Enter:
Simple! Just use the Rafflecopter entry form at the end of this post. Log in using your email address or Facebook account.
(If you are reading this post via email or RSS, you’ll need to enter in the post here.)
The Fine Print:
- One winner will be chosen randomly using Rafflecopter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card from Finish®.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Open to U.S. residents only.
- Giveaway begins Thursday, July 31, 2014 and ends Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Winner will be e-mailed and announced here on Thursday, August 7, 2014.
- Winner has 7 days to respond to e-mail.
Disclosure: I am part of the Finish® Power & Free™ Alliance of Moms and was compensated for this review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only post about products I love and use in my own home. If I don’t like a product I review, I don’t post about it. Check out my full disclosure policy here.