A few years ago, I was introduced to a company who created a product that is a game changer when it comes to storing and organizing paint cans and making touch-ups simple. Three years later, I am still loving their product.
You know I enjoy sharing products I use in my own home with my readers. Thanks to Dipsy Dabber for sponsoring this post and offering a giveaway for my readers!
If you haven’t seen them before, it is my pleasure to introduce you to Dipsy Dabber!
Have you ever wanted to touch up a small chip on the wall or cover up a nail hole but didn’t want to drag out the paint can, drop cloth, paint stirrer, and then have a paint brush to wash? Then you need to check out the Dipsy Dabber.
If you are like most people, you probably have a shelf in your garage filled with old paint cans.
Why did you keep them? Most likely because you thought you “might” need the paint for touch-ups some day. But chances are high you’ll never open those cans again. And if you did, what would you find? A rusty can with pieces that drop into the paint when you open the lid.
Some Fun Facts About the Dipsy Dabber:
- Eliminates the need for storing large paint cans.
- The gasket-sealed, screw-on cap allows for easy filling.
- Holds 12 ounces of paint.
- The valve in the lid prevents too much paint from coming out on the brush and helps to prevent dry-out.
- The thick plastic container prevents discoloration from light.
- No need to stir – simply shake the container.
- No need to wash a paint brush – YAY!
- Dipsy Dabbers can be stored on a closet shelf right in the room itself or stacked neatly with other Dipsy Dabbers (the bottom of the container is recessed for easy stacking ability).
- Product dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches
If for some reason you do have a larger area to paint with a brush, simply take the lid off and use a regular sized paint brush. Otherwise, the nail polish-like brush is absolutely perfect for quick and easy touch-ups!
Check out this video I made to see it in action…
Would you like to gain back the space you’ve lost storing old paint cans and make touch-ups simple?
I absolutely love sharing great products with my readers and I hope you enjoy using them as much as I do! At just $5.99, they are super affordable. Plus, if you order 3 or more, the shipping is free. You can’t beat that deal! Check it out on DipsyDabber.com here.
How would you like to win a set of 6 Dipsy Dabbers? I have great news! The folks at Dipsy Dabber are generously giving away a set of 6 Dipsy Dabbers (each) to FIVE of YOU!
How Do I Enter?
Simple! At the end of the post, either use your Facebook or your email to log into the Rafflecopter entry form. Entries are explained in the Rafflecopter form.
The Fine Print
- Five winners will be chosen randomly using Rafflecopter.com to receive 6 Dipsy Dabbers each.
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Giveaway begins Friday, October 14, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. eastern time Sunday, October 23, 2016.
- Winners will be e-mailed and announced here on Monday, October 24, 2016.
- Winners have 7 days to respond to e-mail or new winners will be chosen.
Disclaimer: Dipsy Dabber sponsored this post and sent me additional Dipsy Dabbers to include in my review. I was not influenced in any way to provide a positive review. All opinions are 100% my own. I only recommend products to my readers that I use in my own home. See my full disclosure policy here.